Space and Equipment
We are located in a 1600 square foot industrial space. Some of the great things about this space are:
- 12 foot garage door to get large projects and pieces of equipment and supplies in and out.
- 16 foot high ceilings. This gives ample room for our tall pallet rack shelving for partitioning and storage.
- Three-phase and 220V power
- Corner unit with natural light on two walls
Our equipment list is constantly growing. Here is some of our equipment:
- Two Lulzbot 3D printers (Mini and Taz 5)
- 8.5″ x 11″ 40W laser engraver/cutter
- Vinyl cutter
- HEM Saw Benchtop Semi-Auto Mitering Bandsaw
- Lincoln Electric Power MIG 210 MP Multi-Process Welder
- Two full-size knee mills with tooling and attachments
- 14×40 geared head gap bed engine lathe with tooling and attachements
- 8″ and 6″ jointer
- 2′ x 4′ CNC router
- Two contractor table saws
- 10-inch sliding compound miter saw
- Table-top bandsaw
- Table-top drill press
- 12″ portable thickness planer
We have many more other tools and pieces of equipment. See our inventory for the full list.