This is a required course for all new Fort Collins Creator Hub members. Taking this course is necessary, but not sufficient to getting access to our space. In addition:
- Before taking this course, you need to sign-up online and pay for a membership.
- Once you have taken this course, you must make an appointment with a volunteer to get a one-on-one in-person tour of the space and to receive your key fob or card.
- Depending on what tools and equipment you want to use, additional training may be required.
Once you have completed the course, if you wish to review the slides or videos, please return to this page. You may either:
- Visit the individual lesson pages listed below.
- Vist the final “links” lesson page, which contains a direct link to the slide deck and complete Youtube playlist.
Free Course for New Members
This course is free to take. However, this course will not by itself complete the requirements for membership in the Fort Collins Creator Hub. You need to sign up and pay for a membership as well as meet with a volunteer for a short 1:1 session.