Reserve Space at the Creator Hub
Use this page to reserve area at the Creator Hub. All use of any space or equipment requires a prior reservation. Only members may schedule time. Please be considerate of other members – only reserve the time you need, don’t monopolize the space, and show up for your reservation. Shop Assistant hours are shown at the bottom of this page for your reference.
For help with this page, watch this video, or see the instructions & hints all the way down at the bottom of the page (scroll down)!
Once you have made your reservation, refresh this page to see the updated calendar.
CNC use: Do not book the machine using this form unless you are a CNC docent. Instead, book supervised operation via this form.
Instructions & Hints:
If you’re having problems using the form, you can always refresh the page to reset it. To do so, use your brower’s refresh button or press F5 on the keyboard.
- On the first page, don’t select a date (“I’m available on or after”) or a time (“Start from”, “Finish by”). If you do, it will limit your choices in later steps, and in unexpected ways.
- Click “SELECT TIME SLOT”.
- The calendar will show days with available appointments. Click the day you want.
- Available days are shown in white.
- Non-available days are shown in grey.
- You can select a different month by clicking the left/right buttons next to the month name at the top of the calendar.
- A list of available times will be shown to the right of the calendar. Click the time you want.
- Ensure your name, phone, and email are filled in.
- Click “NEXT”.
- Your appointment is booked. You will receive an confirmation via email.
- Check your SPAM folder if you do not receive it.
- The email contains important information, such as how to cancel.